Public Participation Wikithon 2
How to improve policies for handling the COVID-19 pandemic in Bali?
13th July — 3rd August 2021
Got an idea?
Let’s upload it!
3. Add your idea in the Description column. Maximum 300 words. Use the Balinese language if you can (informal Balinese is fine). Otherwise Indonesian or English will be accepted.
4. Enter your full name and social media account in the Social Media column so we can contact them. Example: I Made Agus_@madeagus123(IG)
5. Enter your school, organization and your location in Location column.
6. Don’t forget to Save the Page and then click “Participate in Wikithon”.
7. The winners will be announced on BASAbali Wiki’s social media.
Cash, trophies, and certificates are waiting for you!
We thank Fondation Botnar and our media partners for supporting us in Wikithon #2.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE WINNERS OF WIKITHON #2
The #2 Winner
Ni Luh Putu Dian Sawitri